Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am loved.......

So I got home to clear dark skies (it was at night) on Sunday. Which before hand I called everyone I knew in Arizona to see what the weather was like. The reason for this was because I was flying and I knew that the smallest cloud could bring turbulence!! Don't let the fluffy look deceive you. Well late yesterday afternoon the weather seemed to be getting stormy and sure enough by 6pm we had a huge thunder storm! The reason I am telling everyone this is because Jesus loves me!!! I think I would have cried if I had to fly in that kind of weather. Thankfully this horrible storm happened the day after I got back! Yes I love looking at the clouds, yes I love that nice breeze, but I am not fooled!! Thank you Jesus for giving me clear skies!

No comments: